Desktop Lightroom Preset NESTING WITH GRACE Sweet Home Lightroom Preset Blogger Instagram Lifestyle
$6.95 $13.91Ask a question
NEW! Desktop Lightroom Preset Nesting With Grace
This preset is all about cozy vibes 🏡
Custom preset for blogger at Nesting with Grace.
This preset will produce soft and cozy feel and allow you to spend more time shooting and less time editing, the result is an impossibly beautiful look that would be perfect for indoor and outdoor photo shoots.
With a simple click of a button, your photos will instantly be transformed and will look well balanced, brighter and more beautiful with this preset
Perfect for bloggers, influencers, lifestyle and portrait photographers.
Keep in mind that all presets work differently with each photo depending on a number of factors such as lighting, white balance, tone etc.
//3 Color Presets: Original, Cold, Warm
// Compatible with both Mac and PC.
// Works on RAW and JPEG images.
🔴 PLEASE NOTE!!!!!! 🔴
🖥 THIS IS THE LIGHTROOM DESKTOP VERSION 🖥
🔴 Not compatible with LIGHTROOM MOBILE! 🔴
Mobile version here https://etsy.me/2LsJoOK
Photography supplied courtesy of Brooke Christen ©nestingwithgrace
© 2018 Nestingwithgrace.All Rights Reserved
For any questions or editing help Please contact me email victoriabee.shop [!at] gmail.com
© 2018 Victoria Bee Photography.All Rights Reserved
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a “preset”?
Presets are “filters” created by photographers for Adobe Lightroom.
They are called presets because they are made within Adobe Lightroom and are “pre” decided “setting” that can give your photos a certain look and feel.
A preset is a lot of different actions — like adjusting colors, exposure, white balance, and saturation — all saved into one action, called a “preset”. The benefit of presets is they are much quicker than manually editing every photo, they create consistency in your photos, and anyone can use them—whether you’ve ever edited a photograph or not!
Custom and personalized orders
You need free Lightroom CC app on your phone (iOS & Android), and do not need a subscription. The Adobe Lightroom app is completely free to download and set up an adobe account. This means you don’t need to have a paid subscription to use Lightroom, and you can import my mobile presets and do everything right on your phone.
When and where will the download be available?
It will be available within a few moments after purchase! You will find the download link in your Etsy account, or there is also a link in the receipt email.
You can access your downloads by going to your Etsy Account > Purchases and Reviews> Click on the download button next to the purchased item.
Custom and personalized orders
Yes! Feel free to send me your unedited images to test out the presets before purchasing to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I install my Mobile Preset?
1. Tap on .DNG file
2. Find the "..." or "arrow up" button top right and push , find Open with Lightroom or Send copy to Lightroom , etc.
3. If you don’t have this option Save this .DNG file as image in your camera roll.
4. Open the Lightroom CC App and Click 'Add Image' button and add the file. It will appear as an image.
5. Open the image > Click the 3 dots in the top right corner > Click 'Create Preset' > Name your preset > Save
6. Go back to Home Page in your App. Add your own photo and open it. In the Edit Mode scroll the bottom panel to 'Presets' > 'User Presets' > Click the preset you have created.
Where is the Download Files link in my Etsy App?
Unfortunately, Etsy does not support downloading digital files via Etsy App. Please download via one of the following options:
1. Visit your email and click 'View Your Files on Etsy' in the email received from Etsy. Login to your Etsy account (if you have one). You will see the links to your files at the bottom of the page.
2. Login to your Etsy account via Safari or Google Chrome browser on your mobile phone. Click on Your Account (a circle in the top right corner) > Purchases and Reviews > Your Order > 'Download Files'. You will see the links to your files at the bottom of the page.
I purchased the presets but I haven’t received anything in my email. What can I do?
Your email was most likely entered incorrectly. If this occurs please e-mail email@example.com to sort out the issue.
When I try to download my files, the page keeps loading and nothing happens.
If this error happens on your Etsy account, please message me and I will email you the presets