10 Mobile Lightroom Presets CALIFORNIA , vibrant presets , summer presets , influencer presets , beach presets , lifestyle blogger presets
Lightroom presets for Mobile and Desktop Lightroom CALIFORNIA travel summer presets lifestyle presets instagram presets photo filter
Edit your Instagram photos like a pro on your mobile device!
Mobile and Desktop Lightroom Influence Preset California Included 10 presets inspired by travel bloggers and influencers around the world.
This preset for every kind of picture that will surely deliver stunning results and make your images look a hundred times better! For photographers who do a lot of fashion, travel and lifestyle photography.
This quality preset produce amazing warm tones and making it easy for you to achieve the same look and feel as your favorite influencers!
10 LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESET .DNG file
10 LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESET .XMP file
.PDF file with direct link to download presets directly to your phone
Etsy does not allow more than 5 files to be attached a listing, so please open and read the PDFs, they will tell you how to access your presets
‼️If your mobile device will not be able to download let me know your email and ill send you preset immediately and you can save directly in your camera roll‼️
For any questions or editing help Please contact me email victoriabee.shop [!at] gmail.com
© 2019-2020 Victoria Bee Photography, All Rights Reserved
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Is prohibited to sell, distribute, rent, give, sub-license, or otherwise transfer presets or the right to use presets set to anyone else and will be met with legal action.
All images by Victoria Bee are copyright protected.
Any other use is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Presets are “filters” created by photographers for Adobe Lightroom.
They are called presets because they are made within Adobe Lightroom and are “pre” decided “setting” that can give your photos a certain look and feel.
A preset is a lot of different actions — like adjusting colors, exposure, white balance, and saturation — all saved into one action, called a “preset”. The benefit of presets is they are much quicker than manually editing every photo, they create consistency in your photos, and anyone can use them—whether you’ve ever edited a photograph or not!
You need free Lightroom CC app on your phone (iOS & Android), and do not need a subscription. The Adobe Lightroom app is completely free to download and set up an adobe account. This means you don’t need to have a paid subscription to use Lightroom, and you can import my mobile presets and do everything right on your phone.
It will be available within a few moments after purchase! You will find the download link in your Etsy account, or there is also a link in the receipt email.
You can access your downloads by going to your Etsy Account > Purchases and Reviews> Click on the download button next to the purchased item.
Yes! Feel free to send me your unedited images to test out the presets before purchasing to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tap on .DNG file
2. Find the "..." or "arrow up" button top right and push , find Open with Lightroom or Send copy to Lightroom , etc.
3. If you don’t have this option Save this .DNG file as image in your camera roll.
4. Open the Lightroom CC App and Click 'Add Image' button and add the file. It will appear as an image.
5. Open the image > Click the 3 dots in the top right corner > Click 'Create Preset' > Name your preset > Save
6. Go back to Home Page in your App. Add your own photo and open it. In the Edit Mode scroll the bottom panel to 'Presets' > 'User Presets' > Click the preset you have created.
Unfortunately, Etsy does not support downloading digital files via Etsy App. Please download via one of the following options:
1. Visit your email and click 'View Your Files on Etsy' in the email received from Etsy. Login to your Etsy account (if you have one). You will see the links to your files at the bottom of the page.
2. Login to your Etsy account via Safari or Google Chrome browser on your mobile phone. Click on Your Account (a circle in the top right corner) > Purchases and Reviews > Your Order > 'Download Files'. You will see the links to your files at the bottom of the page.
Your email was most likely entered incorrectly. If this occurs please e-mail email@example.com to sort out the issue.
If this error happens on your Etsy account, please message me and I will email you the presets
Jun 3, 2020
THANK YOU!!! PICS TURNED OUT WELL!
May 27, 2020
May 27, 2020
May 20, 2020
it’s okay.... only liked one or two out of the ten.