5 Lightroom Mobile Presets CHARDONNAY Hipster Lightroom Preset for Blogger Lightroom mobile preset
$4.12Ask a question
NEW! Mobile Lightroom Preset CHARDONNAY
High quality lifestyle preset for photographers
🔴 PLEASE NOTE!!!!!! THIS IS A SINGLE PRESET IN DNG FORMAT AND CAN ONLY BE USED IN LIGHTROOM MOBILE APP 🔴
🔺Mobile Preset are perfect for your Lightroom Mobile App and work well with your photos shot with your iPhone or Android device.
🔺You don't need an Adobe subscription to use these presets. You simply need to download the LR Mobile App and create an account with Adobe.
🔺These presets will be compatible with both jpeg and RAW files, for best results shoot in RAW or apply presets to high quality, well-lit images.
1 LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESET .DNG file
1 INSTALLATION GUIDE .JPG file
If your mobile device will not be able to download let me know your email and ill send you preset immediately and you can save directly in your camera roll.
🔺This preset created for Lightroom Mobile only.📲 Not work on the desktop Lightroom program.
Desktop version WINEBERRY
For any questions or editing help Please contact me email bee.debevec [!at] gmail.com
© 2018 Victoria Bee Photography.All Rights Reserved
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a “preset”?
Presets are “filters” created by photographers for Adobe Lightroom.
They are called presets because they are made within Adobe Lightroom and are “pre” decided “setting” that can give your photos a certain look and feel.
A preset is a lot of different actions — like adjusting colors, exposure, white balance, and saturation — all saved into one action, called a “preset”. The benefit of presets is they are much quicker than manually editing every photo, they create consistency in your photos, and anyone can use them—whether you’ve ever edited a photograph or not!
Custom and personalized orders
You need free Lightroom CC app on your phone (iOS & Android), and do not need a subscription. The Adobe Lightroom app is completely free to download and set up an adobe account. This means you don’t need to have a paid subscription to use Lightroom, and you can import my mobile presets and do everything right on your phone.
When and where will the download be available?
It will be available within a few moments after purchase! You will find the download link in your Etsy account, or there is also a link in the receipt email.
You can access your downloads by going to your Etsy Account > Purchases and Reviews> Click on the download button next to the purchased item.
Custom and personalized orders
Yes! Feel free to send me your unedited images to test out the presets before purchasing to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I install my Mobile Preset?
1. Tap on .DNG file
2. Find the "..." or "arrow up" button top right and push , find Open with Lightroom or Send copy to Lightroom , etc.
3. If you don’t have this option Save this .DNG file as image in your camera roll.
4. Open the Lightroom CC App and Click 'Add Image' button and add the file. It will appear as an image.
5. Open the image > Click the 3 dots in the top right corner > Click 'Create Preset' > Name your preset > Save
6. Go back to Home Page in your App. Add your own photo and open it. In the Edit Mode scroll the bottom panel to 'Presets' > 'User Presets' > Click the preset you have created.
Where is the Download Files link in my Etsy App?
Unfortunately, Etsy does not support downloading digital files via Etsy App. Please download via one of the following options:
1. Visit your email and click 'View Your Files on Etsy' in the email received from Etsy. Login to your Etsy account (if you have one). You will see the links to your files at the bottom of the page.
2. Login to your Etsy account via Safari or Google Chrome browser on your mobile phone. Click on Your Account (a circle in the top right corner) > Purchases and Reviews > Your Order > 'Download Files'. You will see the links to your files at the bottom of the page.
I purchased the presets but I haven’t received anything in my email. What can I do?
Your email was most likely entered incorrectly. If this occurs please e-mail email@example.com to sort out the issue.
When I try to download my files, the page keeps loading and nothing happens.
If this error happens on your Etsy account, please message me and I will email you the presets